(For a brief moment, I though about titling this “50 Shades of Boosaurus” but then my sanity kicked in and went NO.)
I don’t often get too personal or veer off the subject of bras/boobs/clothing in this blog, but this 50-questions list has been making rounds in the blogger world after FussyBusty started it off (and SweetNothings, UndieGamer, A Sophisticated Pair, and Miss Underpinnings followed), so I figured it’d be a fun little random thing to do as well! 🙂
1. What time did you get up this morning? Woke up around 8, but then fell back asleep until around 9:30. 😛
2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare, but I rarely (ha) eat steak.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Hunger Games… I don’t go to the theater that often, but there’s about three movies coming out next month that I really want to see. I think that will exceed my entire theater-going for the rest of the year!
4. What is your favorite TV show? I don’t really watch TV (boring, sorry)… I do like watching re-runs of Columbo, The Addams Family, and Monty Python’s Flying Circus.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I like where I’m living now (in a valley, close to the beach), but I wouldn’t say no to a nice little farm in the French countryside.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Trader Joe’s Multigrain O’s cereal with organic 1% milk (I like 2%, husband likes 0%, so we compromise with 1%)
(“cereal with milk” sounded too boring)
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Good (real) Mexican food, among other random things like cawl (Welsh) and certain Chinese dishes.
8. What foods do you dislike? Bananas, Coke/Pepsi, whipped cream, pumpkin pie, anything spicy, caramel, milk chocolate, most vanilla-flavored things, anything too sugary (which I guess is most of this list), bell peppers
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Chin’s Szechwan and The Yellow Deli
10. Favorite dressing? Caesar
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? One that has definitely had its share of life.
12. What are your favorite clothes? Lingerie. Tunics with belts. Cozy socks.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Wales, Ireland, France
14. Where would you want to retire? That’s a bit far in the future! Ask me in about 40 years.
15. Favorite time of day? Early morning (when I actually get up!)
16. Where were you born? San Diego, California
17. What is your favorite sport to watch? I prefer playing rather than watching! But I always watched baseball growing up.
19. How many siblings? One brother.
20. Favorite pastime/hobby? Reading, playing the piano, writing/blogging, video games, cooking/baking
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? The construction of this sentence bothers me… any other bloggers, I should think!
22. Bird watcher? Yes!
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Either. Depending. Probably night if I had to choose.
24. Do you have any pets? Not currently 🙁 I used to have chinchillas, a few chickens, and a dog.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? We finally got a PS3… woop!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A farmer… I think I just wanted a lot of animals.
27. What is your best childhood memory? Hrm, I really have a hard time with open-ended questions like this… my mind wants the question to better define “best” and “childhood”. One that stands out is me really wanting to go to Disneyland when I was 5, and my mom said, “Sure, if you earn the money yourself.” So I did the 25-50 cent chores around the house and saved up any birthday gifts, earned the money, and we went!
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog. But I don’t dislike cats or anything.
29. Are you married? 3 1/2 years this month!
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yup (click it or ticket!)
31. Been in a car accident? Just a small one or two
32. Any pet peeves? People reading over my shoulder or cracking their knuckles (or both… augh!)
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Black Olives, mushrooms, any kind of cheese
34. Favorite Flower? Roses
35. Favorite ice cream? Blue Bell Groom’s Cake (which you can’t get on the West Coast *weeps*)
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Panda Express counts, right? Or In N’ Out!
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? None, although I accidentally turned on the windshield wipers during the test, panicked, and couldn’t figure out how to turn them off for several minutes.
38. From whom did you get your last email? Brastop (does that count?)
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I don’t use credit cards (boring? sorry)… but I would spend all I could at little independent book stores.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Had a fairly spontaneous early Thanksgiving this past weekend (we’ll be eating leftovers until actual Thanksgiving, yay!)
41. Like your job? Not working at the moment, boo
42. Broccoli? I am proud to say that I haven’t had to eat it since I have been in charge of making my own meals. 😀
43. What was your favorite vacation? I took a random trip to the UK with a friend last year… that was pretty awesome, and I want to go back!
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My parents and husband
45. What are you listening to right now? The leafblower outside.
46. What is your favorite color? Purple, blue, grey, green
47. How many tattoos do you have? None; I go back and forth on getting one.
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 12:33 pm, aka lunchtime.
50. Coffee Drinker? Tea all the way!
Bonus: If you feel you don’t know enough about me already, I did a Follow Friday interview for Invest in Your Chest the other week!
So, what would your answers be?